Event: Den Chief Training
Date: Saturday, October 12, 2013, 0900-12:00
Location: Gladwyne Scout House: Across from Fire House at intersection of Black Rock Rd and Conshohocken State Rd
Last Day to Register: October 8, 2013
Contact: Paul Heiney firstname.lastname@example.org
This training will help older scouts become effective Den Chiefs.
There is no charge, but you are asked to register in advance so that we can have an accurate head count.
Participants are requested to do the following:
* Register online for the training session on October 12
* Complete the online training at
Then print out and bring with you the certificate that you receive at the end.
* Wear your field ("Class A") uniform
* Bring a notepad and pen or pencil
* Bring your membership number (if you can't find your membership card, your Scoutmaster should have this information)
** NOTE ABOUT THE REGISTRATION FORM *
On the last page (Confirmation Details page), you DO NOT have to re-enter you name, phone #, email, address. If you click on the FIRST OR LAST NAME block, you can select your name from the radio button popup and it will automatically re-populate the information that you previously entered. "Save" to complete the registration.
Copyright © 2017 Cradle of Liberty Council | 1485 Valley Forge Road, Wayne, PA 19087 | 610-688-6900 | colbsa.org